Cloudflare Optimized Partner badge

myhosting.com and CloudFlare

Home Forums Learning Forum myhosting.com and CloudFlare

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keith Charlie Taylor 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Keith Taylor
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1,142.44

I notice myhosting.com is a Cloudflare hosting company.

Is it reliable? And, cost effective?

Keith Taylor
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1,142.44

Actually, I think I can answer my own question here. It isn’t listed in CloudFlare Optimized Partners, so probably nothing special. In fact, it isn’t in Certified partners, on that page, either.

What we really need is a review of CloudFlare Optimized Partners. And, an explanation of the advantages from different aspects of included CloudFlare services. It seems that different partners include different services. Some are more important than others depending on the nature of the website being hosted.

Keith Charlie Taylor
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 65.87

Cloudflare has stopped publishing a list of Optimized Partners. But they do explain the difference between Certified and Optimized Partners. Because only Optimized Partners can offer the Railgun service.

Cloudflare Optimized Partner badge

Look for Cloudflare Optimized Partners to get Railgun

So, I’d like to see some experiences of using Railgun with a Cloudflare Optimized Partner. Have you used one, or do you actually sell such a service? Please share your experience here.

You should Connect to Shrewdies to reply to this topic.

Simply click one of the buttons above to connect using your favourite network. Then, a box will appear here for you to post your reply.