Multiple pages for Patreon?

Home Forums Learning Forum Internet Learning Forum Multiple pages for Patreon?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Keith Taylor
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1,015.48

I’m seriously considering using Patreon as an addition to (or replacement for) my advertising/commission vocation rewards model.

It seems to be page based – i.e. one page per Patreon account. But, I have many projects. I believe I will get better response with separate Patreon pages for each project. I’ve searched the Patreon help, but I can’t find an answer.

Can I create multiple pages from one Patreon account?

Anna
    Keymaster
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 47.85

No, you need to create a separate account for each Patreon page. However, there is a handy tip that I’m researching. Let me check it’s effectiveness, and I’ll get back to you in a moment….

Yes! This works:

🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Anna. Reason: added reddit solution

Keith Taylor
    Participant
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1,015.48

That’s amazing! 😀

Adding an account+ to email addresses must have lots of uses. I never realized you could do this. Or, I learned it so long ago I’ve forgotten. The ‘randomstuff’ can be numbers or words.

You should Connect to Shrewdies to reply to this topic.

Simply click one of the buttons above to connect using your favourite network. Then, a box will appear here for you to post your reply.